Monday, November 1, 2010

Bowling sweater



My husband and I went antiquing briefly today.  We usually find ourselves doing it when we need a break from house work or his work (he works at home).  We went to one of my favorite antique malls called Robin and Wren.  I have a beautiful English wardrobe that we are guessing is from the 50's or 60's that I purchased there when they first opened.  I've purchased other miscellaneous treasures from there as well, but today my husband spotted a hand-knitted sweater that I fell in love with right away!  The sweater is made of thick, bulky wool or acrylic, and has a zipper in the front.  I have a feeling the sweater wasn't worn often because it is still in beautiful condition.  They had a matching men's sweater but my husband decided he probably wouldn't wear it very often.  Now I have to figure out how to style it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment